HOMESEEK (+352 691 262 005) is pleased to present this bright flat, free on 3 sides, of +/-102m2, 2 bedrooms including 1 master with bathroom and w.c., 1 covered terrace, 1 closed kitchen, on the ground floor, built in 1996 on a large plot of 14.80 “ares”, located rue Haute in Luxembourg-Hamm.
A THIRD bedroom could easily be added.
IDEAL for families with children attending St George's International School, 7 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by car.
At present, the flat, which is well maintained and has a cosy atmosphere, is configured as follows:
- Entrance hallway,
- Large living room (+/-36.5m2) with a covered terrace (+/-10.5m2) facing south, overlooking the garden at the rear of the building,
- A shared garden and orchard on the edge of fields,
- Closed kitchen (+/-11.5m2) facing north-east,
- 2 bedrooms (+/-12.8m2 and +/-13.4m2), one is a Master with bathroom (bath, washbasin, wc, electric fan and heated towel rail),
- 1 shower (shower cubicle, washbasin, electric fan and heated towel rail),
- 1 separate toilet,
- 1 parking space,
- 1 cellar (+/-5m2) adjoining the parking space,
- Easy access to the garage via the side ramp,
- 1 space in the communal laundry room (2 air vents),
- 1 bicycle and recycling room.
Technical features: White PVC windows, wood flooring in the living room (installed in early 2022 and re-painted), tiling in the other rooms, made-to-measure blinds and curtains in all rooms, intercom, gas heating, EPC: F.
The Hamm district is in a wooded area and green. There are bus routes 9, 15, 27 to the city-center and bus 223 to the airport. Several governmental buildings (ADEM, the Police, etc.) and private companies (Namur, Brink's security, Arendt Services, etc.) have set up offices here. The St Georges International School is just a stone's throw away, and a shopping arcade is due to open shortly.
Availability to be agreed
Selling price: €795,000
Advance on monthly charges: €380
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact on +352 691 262 005.