€ 2,100 / Month (Fees included)
Homeseek 5691 262 005) is delighted to offer you a beautiful +/-57sq.m. 1-bedroom apartment (double exposure), full of light with unique high ceilings of +/-3m, on the first floor of a 1950’s building. Small condominium of 3 apartments located in the heart of Limpertsberg.
It is laid out as follows :
- entrance and corridor, fitted wardrobe,
- 1 bedroom (+/-15,5sq.m.),
- 1 spacious shower room (Italian style shower, wc, hand basin, washing machine inlays and large window),
- 1 separate equipped kitchen (fridge and freezer compartment, electric oven, glass ceramic cooktop, small dishwasher),
- 1 large terrace (9sq.m.) north-west exposure,
- 1 living/dining room (+/-19sq.m.), south-east exposure,
- 1 large cellar (+/-16,5sq.m.), with inlays for washing machine and dryer,
- 1 outer private parking place.
Technical characteristics : optic fiber, PVC doubled glaze windows (2017), manual blinds (2017), fuel heating system, Energy class I-I.
- Monthly rent : 1850€
- Monthly expenditures : 250€ (water, heating and expenses related to the common areas),
- 2-year lease,
- 2-month deposit,
- 1-month agency fee + VAT 16%,
- available now.
Environment : Highly residential neighborhood, close to all amenities, day-nurseries, schools, parcs, Tramschapp Sports Hall, Victor Hugo Hall, Grand Theater, Utopia movie theater, close to the Center-city (10mn walking, 5mn by car) and to Kirchberg, close to the “Bambesch” forest (10mn by car), excellent public transportations (Bus, Tram, bike sharing).
For any further information or a viewing, please call Patricia BERTINO at 691 262 005 or 621 366 194.
No information available